The Reserve Pool will be opening Tomorrow, June 5th!
We are excited the new guidance released by the State today allows us to open. In order to comply with the new guidance, you’ll notice a few changes.
- We are limited to 50 people at a time
- You will be required to check in and out with the lifeguards on duty.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected every hour (i.e. picnic tables, swing set, grills, etc)
- Adult swim every hour for 10 mins (This allows us to disinfect)
- All chairs and lounges will be unavailable for use. Please bring your own chairs
- If using the picnic tables, please bring a tablecloth to use
- Grills have been spread throughout the property.
- BBQ utensils will be removed, so bring your own
- Showers and changing areas will be closed, but restrooms are open. Please come in swim attire
- Vending machines will be off for the time being
- Pool noodles and toys will be removed
- You’ll notice signs posted throughout reminding you about social distancing
At this time, guests will be allowed. If we start exceeding the 50 capacity limit, we will need to stop allowing guests during peak hours. If we continue exceeding the limit of 50 people, then we will need to introduce a reservation system.
The pool hours are remaining the same.
Tuesday and Thursday 10 - 9
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 10-7
This is all new to us. We appreciate everyone’s understanding, we may need to make changes as we learn more. We will continue to send out updates with changes.